Nuffnag Ads

Friday 20 March 2015

[011114] Birthday 2014: Todai Int' Buffet at Marina Bay Sands + Ku De Ta (57floor) + Singapore night view

I prefer celebrate my birthday with my loved on weekend so I purposely look until today!

1st November 2014

Still well remember "me + Mr Bun quarrel mode are ON.

But I'm really so look forward today, so don't care. Prepare myself 1st.
If he don't ask me, I will out alone :P

Luckily he still will ask me when he see me start make up ^^Y

I'm bit of angry he didn't make any reservation for today.
Wanna bring him to dine at TODAI so long but due to the price, we better make it on important date -
i.e Today birthday celebration

I'm here with my company before so I'm like here buffet!

We come in quite early....


No for lucky draw today - ticket to Korea (but we don't have luck with that)


Macarron Mountain - but I'm not fans of it

There have a lot of session and enough space to let customer choose what they want ^^



Of coz their signature, I came here when Alaska Crab session (December)...
Those crab leg are really big and long enough!!!


Steam crab leg

Sashimi

I'm also not Oyster fans of it >.<
But Prawn yes!!!



Sushi counter

Tempura section




Pastry and dessert



Cheese~

I'm in love with tis!!! forgot pork or lamb ^^

I'm also not really dessert lover...All of them are SO-SO!

Dumb look >.<

After Dinner at TODAI, proceed to our next stop.
KU DE TA
57th floor of MBS
Our drink Lychee dunno wat + Hoergarden!
Night view of Singapore Flyer~
He also busy taking the photo~
More and more people here...Oh no...I don't like squeeze with people...
Although we are sharing table..but more people will come look for a place to put their cup and stand front of beautiful view as well...
So we quickly finish off and left this place, only spend about S$30+ on the 2 drink :)
Me and my dearest hubby
He wanna have a small walk...lolz
I'm suffering of my high heels, but...ok lo...we not much have such moments to enjoy >.<
See how beautiful in Singapore of the night!
That all enjoy of today~

No comments:

Post a Comment