Nuffnag Ads

Sunday 3 August 2014

[就是爱吃] 230714, Korean Food with my Diploma Gangs @ Bugis +

 As I'm back from MC to work, still have a bit feel of sick.
But sudenly received a message from my brother asking me to Bugis.
(What!!! I've been there 4 times in a weeks, faint~ Bugis again >.< )

No choice, my brother special driving in. Cross over the country to get me dinner ler.
I must be 舍命陪君子 as well la.
See, having such a friend is very happiness right? must cherish me more ok~ wakaka

Today is our Hui Ying birthday.
It's great that we all can gather together again~

Bugis Junction don't have any restaurant attract me at the moments,
So we decided cross over the linkbridge to Bugis+
There have much more choices ^^

Our brother still struggling is Singapore GPS system.
So we decided to take the longest Q.
Longest Q wor, must be very nice la!!!

SEOUL YUMMY

being addicted to [韩国部队锅]

Seng Huei want me take a photo of him... (how I wish can cut off the fringe lo)

I still prefer him in [oppa Song Seong Heon 宋承宪] look. lolz

Our birthday girl and Ee Hui Couple~

Both of them are concentrating chatting
But still can't escape my camera lol


Mr Bun damn cute in this photo lo, really wish to cubit his face ler :P
How much money I still need to spend to keep up myself to match his look > <
Disadvatages of having a Cute Hubby, lolz

Our free side dish,
surely for every Korean restaurant...


Our main course is here
[韩国部队海鲜锅]
Must ORDER!!!

** You can ask for additional soup**


Potato Pancake, I love this!!!
Thinking find a day to try out myself, haha


Korean Rice Cake, aka Ddeok~
Miss back the cup of rice cake that me & Mr Bun ate in Seoul, that really can give us warmest feel in freaking cold autumn weather...


Spicy Chicken Soup....
Is nothing special...

Spicy Octopus
Not bad, but also kind of normal as you can get any other korean restaurant

Soba Fish
This is very nice!!! MUST ORDER!!!!

Kimchi Fried Rice
Not bad, quite a special~

BimBimPap
Not bad too, compare Kimchi Fried Rice I might prefer this one.


As we order 2 group set, so there are 2 dessert for us~


Birthday cake for Hui Ying.
Excuse me, this is cross country cake ok, the 意义 is 非常重大!


Our pretty birthday girl~
Her age...18 la, adui :x

Our only group photo, say CHEESE~

Hui Ying + Our Big Brother~

Me + my 2 brother from my diploma time...
Missed back our housemate life...
My good brother always ^^Y

Me & Brides to be...EE Hui~
The camera flash make my face so bling...but I love her smile in this ler.
So sacrify myself lo, see again show I'm 重情义 ok ^^


Oh no, monster Cindy + HuiYing :P
Both of us + together got 8 eyes lol. ^^

Today got东主treats :shy::shy:

The total bill should be:
Army Stew set S$49.90
Group Set S$45.90
S$8.90 x 2 (exchange brown rice to kimchi rice + bibimpap)
+ GST + service tax

Anyway, thanks you boss~
Also have a nice day can chill out with my diploma gang~


SEOUL YUMMY
Address:
201 Victoria Street
Bugis+ (Formally Illuma)
#04-11 
Singapore 188067
Reservation Number: +65 6509 6900

They have their branch at Square 2, The Central & Marina Square as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment