Nuffnag Ads

Wednesday 3 June 2015

[210914-TAM] Burmese Food + K Session + The Corner Place Korean BBQ

ThrowBack 21 September 2014

Billie is back from Australia for a short gathering with family + friends.
Catch up wherever we can when 3 of us are here ^^

Today's look:


Can't wait to finish my work and quickly catch up with my beloved 2 lady!
Today's OOTD (all from Bangkok except the camera):

 Activity 1: Burmese Food at Penisula Plaza (by Win)

I missed Burmese Food!!!
To be honest I'm not much chances go to Penisula Plaza (Little Myanmar in Singapore).
I'm only went there with Win coz she can bring me hunt for highly recommended burmese food!

Our favourite Burmese shop have moved out (so sad)...

But there always have recommended one, hehe...
I have no idea about the shop name...just follow Win's way will never goes wrong.

These are all our order for the 4 pax share...looks yummy...I missed them!



Pork Salad always me + Billie no 1 favor Burmese Food!
Of coz, Mr Bun love it too!!!

The staff are happily to help us take photo...I still remember it!


Thanks Win for the meal...really appreciate she is my 1st and only friend from Myanmar...
and she let me to realised how happiness I am, and the culture of Myanmar...also the kindness to people!
Wishing her the best with her Mg Gyi and counting down the days for her leave to LA!

 Activity 2: K Session at Marina Square (by Billie)
No where we can go as we are not really shoppers (I'm not shoppers in Singapore :P)

K session again...we all time activity always!


Ok...have to admit the listen both of you singing Celine Dion and Lady Gaga Song is 1 of enjoy in my life...

Billie - the angel who give me strength, always my 榜样!
To me, she much more stronger than everyone in this world!



 Activity 3: Fine dining - Korean BBQ at Marina Square (by XiaoKe - me)

The last part of today...My choices now!

Go for Korean Food! When we work at TAM, we can enjoy Korean cuisine at lunch hour as there start have korean restaurant at our workplace...

Mr Bun always saving cost on food, I'm only can enjoy them when I have excuse with friends..hehe

The Corner Place Korean BBQ
Dinner $24.99+ for weekends...


Famous drama of [My Love from the Star] 
But...I didn't try...more craving for Korean BBQ!


ALL YOU CAN EAT! ALL YOU CAN TAKE!


Ok...I miss back my trip in Jeju Island...the black pork BBQ!
But of coz these yumm also...


Full table of food...with my loved one!

Fuiyo...his face SOOooooo slim last year???
Suddenly feel he is handsome....not because of he is paying la...
is I'm love him today more than yesterday (paiseh) :P



TAM Besties forever ever!

This is a throwback of 2014 post....

What I want to say today is....
I may missed the last chances 3 of us to meet up last month due to my conditions....
As yesterday I'm discharged, may need time to rest more and not convenient to meet Win...
You are leaving back to Myanmar, and sooner to Los Angelas (If I'm not wrong the places name).

Best Friends Are Like A Star,
You Dont's Always See Them,
But You Know They Are Always There!

I have no idea how soon we will met again in our life...but surely that will!
Thanks for leading me all the way, being all time supportive...to me and Bun.
Giving the best blessing to us from your heart...I know it well....
Would never forget our 5 years promise (although I guess it have to postpone maybe...)
Look forward the day for us to reached it! Babes, I'll always miss both you!

Sincerly by,
XiaoKe 



No comments:

Post a Comment