Nuffnag Ads

Thursday 11 June 2015

Ho Chin Minh Day 3 part2: Mui Ne Resort Lang Ca Voi + Lam Tong Quan Seafood

Mui Ne Stay: Lang Ca Voi

After leaving The Fairy Stream, we are so hot and can't wait to get a bath at our new resort!

I'm in love with Lang Ca Voi!!! Never regret on my choice....because it's so so fantastic!!!

They only have 3 unit of the bungalow, for USD40 (low season), we get the whole bungalow!!!
It's definitely worth it and it just a paradise to us~

 It's wholly design by the owner and his wife, Janot & Hai Van.
Janot is a french but married with Hai Van (local vietnamese) and they build and design these incredible bungalow. So they have another name as "The Whales Village"
(I learned this when I survey for my stay in Mui Ne)
But then when we saw Janot and Hai Van personally, they are so sweet with their lovely kids.
How I wonder me & Mr Bun can be like them when we are still old.
We're really in love with this place, wish to be our dream house when we retired~ lolz


I got the corner hut~


The bedroom (bed with mosquito net you will definitely need it!) and the corner of pool viewing.
The bathroom is so nice! You can either rain shower or enjoy the jacuzzi~

I love upstair as well, although they don't have private sea.
But you can sit at the comfy or swing chair and enjoy the sea view and garden feel.
Also, there have small bed for you to lay, quite relaxing.

But the bad points is....there really a lot mosquito, Janot did prepare sprayer for us~ not to worry.
I'm easy attached by mosquito, but I still love here...

I love taking picture....just take as much as I can~




Aiks...what a relax, but it's hot, just for photo purposes~

Wefie with Mr Bun~ Gosh....we got sun burn!
I'm lazy to use sun block coz I hate the sticky feel....
But it really make me regret until now! 
From there on whenever I go I also bring my sun block along!

Enought of photo shoot~ we gonna out hunt for food~

We just drive along the main road again and stop at a local stall~
Order whatever we feel nice...of coz, they dont know English...seeing us with worry eyes...
But I'm very cheerful and confident with my body language (finger point)~
So they also smile back to us~ hehe

Small Table Small Chair~


It's tired with our morning journey...we go back for resting in resort and take a swim too~

Mr Bun more enjoy than me in swimming pool, I just enjoy the view at upstair...
You can see the sea in the picture...walk to beach just 100m.


Mui Ne Seafood: Lam Tong Quan
Lam Tong Quan Restaurant is on the main street of Mui Ne.
Have forgotten who recommend we to be here for dinner....
An open space dinner restaurant.

Steam Crab (1st in our life)...it's fresh! original taste the sweetness of crab...
The shell are very nice too! 
Grilled prawn, fried squid, and spring rolls... + coconut drink~

Total bill at 772,000dong (S$47++), consider the best seafood in our trip~



Lam Tong Quan
Address: 92 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Mui Ne

The last night in Mui Ne...we are coming back to resort to enjoy the night view and our small bottle...
It will be perfect if we able kill all the mosquito >.<

That all for our Day 3
To refer Day 3 part 1, please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment