Nuffnag Ads

Thursday 11 June 2015

[保养] Beauty Buffet Scentio 牛奶洗面奶


BEAUTY BUFFET SCENTIO WHITENING FACIAL FOAM

I'm actually never buy facial skin care from Bangkok altho I been there every year...

But this time I gonna try the facial foam from Beauty Buffet since it is so famous and recommeded from internet...

Is it really good as said?

Let's see....


[Efficiency] Whitening Moisturizing Cleansing antioxidant
【主要功效】美白保湿清洁抗氧化 

[For] all skin types
【适合人群】所有人群

 [Introduction] rich pure milk essence and Q10, gentle clean skin, skin whitening, aloe essence can penetrate the skin, replenish moisture, vitamin E has anti-oxidation function, reduce premature wrinkles.
【产品介绍】含豐富純牛奶精華和Q10,溫和配方潔淨皮膚,滋潤美白,蘆薈精華能深層滲透皮膚,補充水分,維他命E具抗氧化功能,減少皺紋過早出現。

 [Method Of Use] squeeze a little in the palm, add water to foam, with the pulp in the face with by inside outside direction gently, then rinse off with clear water
【使用方法】少许于掌心,加水打成泡沫状,用指腹于面部以由内往外的方向轻轻打圈,稍后用清水冲洗干净即可


Left  : I'm normally using Clinique Sonic Cleansing Brush to do night clean...I'm feel my face more clean after using brush...

Right : Normal simple cleaning...by hand

左边: 晚上时间我多数会使用洗脸刷, 感觉会比较干净。
右边: 早上时间都是带过洗就算。



Before and After... actually no much different, just clean lo...
前后照,其实没什么感觉,就是干净咯....


I say...
- I normally wouldn't expect so much from Cleanser... as long as clean and NOT RASHES happen will do...
- This cleanser work quite well but have bit dry if you leave your skin without subsequent step.
- Also the milk scent is quite strong, indeed you will feel like condensed milk and so sweet feel.
  However, I will wondering the how much fragrance ingredient they have input to make this.

I will re purchase if I have no shortlisted facial foam on hand....
Anyway, it is really cheap and worth to use so. May more recommended for young skin.

I have purchase another 2 Beauty Buffet product but only update when I use it.

See ya~

Follow my page & insta for info upload ^^


My instagram: BangRyun 




No comments:

Post a Comment