Nuffnag Ads

Sunday 14 September 2014

[保养] 高丝雪肌精 眼霜 · Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream

This is not a sponsor post and I’m reviewed based on my own personal viewed.

Well...Let's talk about eye cream today...
This bottle gonna to be finish so I think I better have a quick view of this. 

(Chi) 今天谈眼霜
这小瓶即将进入空瓶,趁这时候快快来写心得

I can't remember why I bought Kose but well...
Just try some counter brand then.
As I did have "eye tail wrinkle" before my age of 25 as I have over reaction of emotions ^^"
So I decided give more protection to my eye area.

(chi) 忘了为什么我会选择kose...
随便啦,就试一试装柜品牌。
在25岁时期因为“面部表情过剩”所以我很快就有了“鱼尾纹”
才开始想要为眼睛买保养品的


Introduction 
 Sekkisei Eye Cream

A highly concentrated eye cream containing a combination of oriental herbal extracts envelope and illuminate the delicate skin around the eye. With each application past sun damage is lessened, puffiness diminished, moisture levels increase, while elasticity and firmness is visibly restored.

Suppresses melanin production to prevent sunspots.

Use as final step of your night skincare routine. Take a small amount on the spatula. Using fingertips, gently spread, and then tap around the eyes.

Herbal Extracts: Coix Seed Extract, Licorice Extract,Citrus Junos Extract, White Tea Extract, Ginseng Extract

20ml / 0.7oz Pu


Kose高丝—雪肌精眼霜  
产品简介

Kose (高丝) 雪肌精眼霜富含精选草本植物,能提高肌肤内部的保湿机能,淡化因眼部肌肤流失水分而造成的暗沉眼圈,创造滑润明亮肌肤,同时眼周肌肤维持正常的机能,使用后,眼周肌肤柔软、紧致、明亮。

使用方法

作为夜间保养的最后一个步骤。
使用包装附有的挖棒挖掉少量眼霜,以指腹轻柔地延展之后。

成份

保湿配方:
薏仁萃取液
白蔹萃取液
当归萃取液

Now, Let's us try out this product..

Skin before I apply anything,
 my skin tester still give me a smile, mean my hand skin level not bad huh
(Chi)没有使用任何东西的手







Moisurizer Level increase from 43.9 to 60.9
Oil Level reduce from 29.4 to 19.4
(Chi)水分指数上升,油脂指数下降



But honestly I still feel oil level should increase as it is so shiny ^^"
(Chi)其实我还是觉得蛮油的,油脂应该也要上升 ^^"


What I like to this product:
- Packaging: It's so handy and the bottle enough thick for me ^^"
- Smell: The smell kind of herbal
- Moisurize: work well for moisurise to eye area

What I Don't Like to this product:
- Oily: Although swatch show that oil level been reduce, but somehow I feel Kose is bit of 'over-moisurize' to me.
- Whitening: Nono, I doesnt see any whitening effect, my panda eye still there, lolz
- Purrifiness: Yeah it still there...

我喜欢:
-包装:轻巧,很耐跌 (瓶子够厚)
-味道:有淡淡的草本味
-滋润:还可以接受

不喜欢:
-油:对我偏油肌来说就有点油...
-美白: 对我没效
- 泡泡眼: 也没有效,而且眼袋是很难改善的,所以我不相信这么简单的eye cream可以帮助到

Again, I don't mean this is not worthable just it is not suit to me.
But I believe it will ok for age below 28 and having dryness of eye area.

Mr Bun are the owner of this product now and I'm only use it at night after my eye serum.
But if I use eye mask, I wont touch this, to avoild "fat grain"

还有,我没说它不好只是不适合我
觉得这个产品比较适合28岁以下+眼部干性问题的人

本先生现在是这个产品的主人,我只有在晚上才会用这个产品。
如果我有用眼膜的话,就不会碰它了,避免长油粒!

Above is CindyTong review on Kose Sekkisei Eye Serum, TQ
以上是董欣蒂的个人心得,谢谢


No comments:

Post a Comment