Nuffnag Ads

Monday 8 September 2014

[保养] 敏感肌必备: 不是普通水的水,法国Avene Thermal Spring Water!

Avene雅漾 舒護活泉化妝水


This is not a sponsor post and I’m reviewed based on my own personal viewed.

As I’m unbox few item in this month, Kose cleanser, Chanel CC cream, Sulwhasoo First Care Serum.
There is 1 products make me start to have a little bit rashes…
Arr Har…I’m know who is the culprit. But well, let me more double confirm 1st.
As I’m went back to hometown to attending dinner, happened that my skin come to sensitive.(I didn't bring back Fibroin as I only back for 2 days).
My elder sister having this bottle in her room so…Hey, Joanne Tong, I’m borrowing yours 1st~
I doubt none of anyone who have Sensitive Skin don’t know about this brand, It’s sensitive skin SAVIOR!

这个月我开箱了几个新产品,雪肌精洗脸霜,香奈尔cc霜,雪花秀精华素。
其中一个产品造成我脸颊开始发痒。
大概猜到谁是凶手.嗯,让我在更确定,答案在面书公布~
回去家乡参加婚礼,皮肤竟然这个时候敏感。
看到我二妹房间有这支东西,二话不说先拿来急救先。
我想所有敏感肌肤者每人会不认识这个牌子,它真是敏感肌肤的救世主!




Avene’s Thermal Spring Water aka Avène Eau Thermale (in French language)
Avene雅漾 舒護活泉化妝水
It’s really good to use in Our Singapore-Malaysia Weather,
I will standby this when I oversea.
If Hotter – spray to cool down my skin.
If Cooler – spray to keep hydrate to my skin.

这个在于我们新加坡-马来西亚的热带天气是很好用的,出国时外带也很方便。
如果热天-可以当喷雾来冷却肌肤。
如果冷天-就当保湿圣品那样。

I ever see in forum say that all these spray mist just a water.
To me, it’s definitely not. It really can calm down my skin irritation (such as sunburn, eczema, itching, rashes/redness, and they claim can use after surgeries which I believe to, because it really work well in soothing).
This is a simple product but eventually can be multitude uses with this ‘simple product’.

我曾在论坛上看到他们说这些只是普通的水。
对我来说不是水那么简单。它真的可以帮助舒缓敏感肌(发痒,红肿,湿疹,手术后抗敏也可以)。
这是很简单的产品但是又有几种用处的。

There is 3 common ways for me to use it:
(1)   Use as toner (could be best for sensitive skin)
(2)  Use as set/re-touch make up
(3)  Use it as soothing mask

我通常当作3种用法:
(1)      当收缩水 (敏感肌用最好)
(2)     化妆/补妆用
(3)     当作舒缓面膜来用


Well now, today I’m gonna use it as mask~ (I didn’t bring back my Fibroin, else, Fibroin works more well as it can brighten my skin at the same time ^^) 
p/s: I’m already get rid of sensitive skin!

嗯,今天我要当面膜来用 (没有带fibroin回来,fibroin基本会比较好因为同时也会提亮我的脸)。


1stly, you have to prepare some cotton, spray it till wet and separate the 1 cotton into 3 layer and start put on your face.
After your face been cover, spray all over again and DONE!!!
Just wait time pass.. about 15mnt, please don’t let it go dry!’
After that you can take off all and See!! My rashes gone!

首先,现准备一些棉花,把thermal spring喷湿然后分三层,再放到脸上。
敷完全脸后再用thermal water喷过一轮。
之后就等时间过就可以了,不要等干了再拿下来,大概15分钟就可以了!






This is about S$29.90 for 2xbig bottle in Watson and Guardian…
I’ve been using this few years back when I’m encounter in Sensitive skin issue.
 Now, I have buy small bottle to standby for oversea use… 
But it really not worth to having small bottle!

Anyway, hope this post does help you all~ Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment