Nuffnag Ads

Friday 27 June 2014

[就是爱吃] Japanese Cuisine @ Orchard - Sun With Moon


Hey guys, World Cup mood is ON!!!
Well, I don't play football, neither interest on that also.
So I'm here with writing a FOOD blog~ time for food again!!!
Alright, is my favourite cuisine, Japanese type at Wheelock, Orchard~
My recommend find cuisine in Orchard~

Just happened my little brother was decided enjoy his school holiday in Singapore
+ His post birthday treat.
So I bring them to this restaurant to enjoy our dinner there.

Bear in mind you must have your reservation beforehand. Although it is weekdays, when I called up they still informed me have to seat at near entrance due to full house booking..
Gossh, no choice then.
I just wanna bring them as there already become my part of celebration dinner place,

I love Wheelock coz of this Paragon shape, it so bling at bit like christmas feeling~


Main entrance of Sun With Moon.
The atmosphere in this restaurant actually quite ok (if you able get inside sofa seat)...
No choice we have to seat outside as full house, but not bad, it's not near entrance as well ^^Y


Tada~ Today main character showtime~
This little boy younger than me 10+ years...but luckily the 'longkang' between us wasn't too deep ^^


Yeah, again, c|ndy Tong Selfie time ^^



This is my set meal:
BARA CHIRASHI SUSHI SET - S$28.80
It is a rice bowl (sushi rice) with some salmon, grilled eel, vege & scallop bla bla.
mixed with Wasabi is very nice, it's not a hot food, fresh to me~
This set come with a fish soup and Chawamushi~
My all time favourite and high reccomended!!!

Next is Mr Bun rice set.
UNAGI YAKINIKU KAMAMESHI with soup - S$24.80


It's a Japan traditional way of eating.
You can eat the rice 1st, then pour in the soup to rice for 2nd round ^^"
Dry vs Wet rice, which one your prefer?
I still prefer my sushi rice bowl of coz~

DELUXE STEAK - S$21.80
 My little brother order this as his birthday meal...
The beef is well done, but we find it is really just nice (we don't like too hard anyway).
It won't hard to bite~ no bad ^^


My little sister quite pity, don't have her own set...
Order this Alar Carte dish and she is sharing with us~

HOTATE & ENOKI NIKUMAKI - S$16.80
(golden needle mushrrom rolled with sliced beef)
It's a bit salty for me, I prefer Sushi Tei for this ^^

KANI HORENSO TAMAGO TOJI - S$16.80
(crab meat, spinach, mushroom and egg)
This also 1 of my All time favourite~

Last, is must order item~!!!
Toufu Cheese Cake, it really soft enough but is in sweet + cheese smell~
It comes in a cage, so cute right, yum~



We all like this very much~
I remember they do have MATCHA TOUFU CHEESE CAKE (smth like tis) previously but now discontinue already...I'm a Matcha lover too :'(

My jimuiSsss even bought a cake celebrate my birthday in a year,
Awww, miss them so much~
Joannwee~ Chuifern darling~ Little Piano~

Alright, little comment of this restaurant:
Atmosphere:  ★★★
Taste:  ★★★
Money:  ★★
(Full star = 5)

Atmosphere here no bad, you can have long chating with your Jimuis or fine dining with your darling provided you have make reservation in advance.
Taste, to me, I'm quite easy satisfied.
Money, indeed it is not really economic friendly to me (I'm low pay position k) >.<
So I only came here wherever there is celebration or really need a long chating (I need the atmosphere). lolz~
I think this is my 3rd-4th time attend to Sun With Moon in this 2 years...
Quite a lot actually, I know there still have a lot nice Japanese Cuisine in Singapore,
If you have any recommended, do let me know ^^

Hope you all like my sharing today, good nitezz ^^


Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Café
Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road #03-15/16/17
Singapore 238880
Tel: +65 6733 6636

No comments:

Post a Comment