Nuffnag Ads

Thursday 19 June 2014

[life] '100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo', Kuala Lumpur


Hello everyone, today gonna rest from beauty stuff...

Suddenly think back of Doraemon.
Ok, Let's me write a throwback post, which is 8th March 2014.
My sister in law coming back from London and just nice there is a Doraemon Expo held in Malaysia for their 100th Anniversary~

The location is in Viva Home Expo Hall, Miharja District, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

 Hey, Doraemon! Cindy is coming~~~~~~~~~~

This Mr Bun look cool huh...he say he is smiling....=,=


 Very cute Doraemon entrance ticket right, it cost RM25 per pax!

 My lovely parent in law ^^
VS

 Their only son - Mr Bun + pretty daughter in law (of coz is me la, hiak hiak :P)

No idea whether we can stay lovely as them but hope so...

 Oh no, our new member in Home - Little Monster!
Zen Zen who are son of elder sister ^^
I love this statute so much, the tearsraemon are so so so cute!
 Little monster & his great mommy! (Elder sister in law - Jodi)


 Oh no, so many yellow doeramon behind me, I'm 1 of them k (in yellow) ^^Y



Mr Bun with his favourite...He really love this k!
As know Sunday there have Doraemon show with Chanel 8, this guy really can purposely wake up coz of it, faint...is tis called 'There is 1 secret place in every guy's heart'.
Precisely, Doraemon definitely are the one!


 I love the doraemon + god ler, damn cute!
 Again, expression still the same, lolz >.<

 Better see me then~ act cute while I'm still 'young. Ahem..Yes I'm young!

 This is really classic photo I have, little monster having competiton of 'big mouth' with Doraemon.
 Little Monster, Jodi, MIL & Me...
Little monster saliva coming out coz we too pretty ^^Y
So sweet him...
Girl's is Chan's family...
Sister who married to London and come back with her hubby to visit family!
This fellow pattern also a lot ya...he love the power gun and minise hole~


 Oh no, Gian is singing, Nobita & Suneo cannot tahan anymore


 Cindy vs Shizuka
I love this pic so much, very 'spring' feel huh


 Oh ya, the Sensei~ the drawing are really colourful! Love it!

 Little Monster doing something make Doraemon and Nobita cry....
Me and Jodi are really not free to care off him, taking picture is important at this moment ^^Y

 Finally can see his smile huh, you know why? Because it's a girl!!! >.<
 The sweet couple from London~
My Ang Mo brother in law handsome ya, but he very tall...
So I give him my souvenir bought from Taiwan, which is a Giraffe...enough to descript him, haha :D

Is really difficult to take this photo, a lot of people Q ing and they actually don't care you are taking photo as well...
This a little bit pissed me off and I don't feel want to follow~
Never mind, as long Mr Bun happy is enough~

Nani (Japanese: What)???!!! You already enough small,
You still want this minimise torchlight to make you smaller???


Hahaha....That the all for today.
Actually there still have mini food section where selling doraemon product as well.
Oh ya, also gaming section + shopping area for doraemon products!

But, I'm not interest to that...Mr Bun no too...

RM25 is still ok, as it claim as special as it does not always have in here.
But it is too crowded as difficult to take photo.
Weekend, no choice, summore is last 2-3 weekend left when we go, they are going to remove, so many people go as well to feel the trend~


Hope you like my '100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo' with Chan Family~
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment