Nuffnag Ads

Tuesday 10 February 2015

[301014] Birthday Cake 2014: Chocolate Origin

It's a big surprise as LAST YEAR I DON'T HAVE A PROPER CAKE AT ALL
( only 2 hello kitty cupcake which bought by my lil sis )
Ok la, have a bit Gan Dong finally he spend on whole cake!
 
Chocolate Origin (from AMK Hub, no doubt)
 
 
 
Is very blank design but still look nice with the only "Chocolate"chips ^^
 
 
SELFIE TIME~
 
 
 
 
 
Make a wish:
- Happy come to me
- Money come to me
- Pretty come to me
- Wealthy come to me
- Good thing all come to me
 
Stay young young young forever!!!!
 
No Y, just love myself in bun hair :P
 
 
Why all the photo only me...well, have a little argue with Mr Bun.
But I can't remember what is the things now...
 
All photo taken by me, not even want to ask him!
 
 
Anyway, still sharing this cake with him as he is the buyer.
I should show some respect lol...
 
 
But not to worry, we back to normal after 2nd day, that is what we always do.
 
床頭打架床尾合 this is really suit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment