Nuffnag Ads

Monday 9 February 2015

[291014] Yoogane Singapore - Korean Dakgalbi 닭갈비


A day meet up with my ex collegues - Meei Huey + Vinci~ 
I'm their team when I 1st join the ex-firm. 
We meeting up at Bugis but have no idea where to dinner. 
Always passby this restaurant but Mr Bun dun wanna to queue! 

Finally, Meei Huey make the decision~ Hooray! 
I'm sooooo happy I can try this Korean Dakgalbi. 



You know I'm really miss the 春川辣炒鸡排 at Seoul! 
Again....we have to queue about 10+ people in front, lolz. But the queu quit fast. 

 Is it good enought to represent 3 of us?? haha :P

The shiny stove...they will cook in front of us~




Free flow of side dish...help yourself at the side dish counter ^^

Put all the ingredient in

 Fried fried fried...

Mix Mix Mix...

Fried fried fried, place evenly....

Taa Daaa~ It's done!!!!

This is very yummy, must order item!!!
But we are 3 pax, you must order minimum 2 pax above, so we order this for 2 pax.

and we order extra dish...



Honestly this is not really that nice as Dakgalbi... no really recommended ^^


The pot look like very big right...hahaha~ 
Not to worry, 3 of us can finish it!

After dinner, wefie time!

Meei Huey is a very good supervisor that teach me a lot of thing, 
also a person who very nice in talking and easy going..
Altho I'm quite scare her when I'm new, blerk :P



Never forget when I'm 1st day she auto jio me for lunch.
Thankiu Vincy! muakkssss :*

She is kind enough and make me & Meei Huey worry she easy kena bully by others >.<
(yucks, my hand look ugly in this photo...but she is prettier than the other photo...ok lo, sacrify myself :‘(  )



That's all for today...Next time must bring Mr Bun to try this Dakgalbi, 
can bising him bring me back to Korea as well, muahaha :P

By the way, I love my today makeover!
Posting 1 here to keep memory ^^





Ann Yeong~!


Yoogane Singapore
Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street
#02-47/48
Singapore 188021
 
Contact details Tel: +65 6337 7337
Opening Hours Mon - Sun 11:00am - 10:00pm


欣蒂的生活纪事

Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment