Nuffnag Ads

Friday 19 December 2014

[Singapore] Must try food in Singapore - Durian Pancake from FOUR SEASON

Today, I'm going to write about the foods of I will introduce whenever people visit me in Singapore...
But to be honest, Malaysia food might be nicer just there sure have some locals food where I like as well...
Durian Pancake From FOUR SEASON
(* Photo grab from internet)
The skin is crispy and sweet. Is in crepe type instead of think flour feeling.
(*Photo grab from internet)
It full fill with D24 durian paste, 100% freeze durian made, neither ice cream nor mixed with sweet paste/lian rong paste!
The smell is quite strong but if you are durian lover, Yes!
You definitely love it.
Each of them at $1.50~$1.90 (oops, I forgot...will update again wherever I passby)
But buy 5 free 1 so I get it for a box as my family just nice come at 6 pax :P
All of us are enjoy eating this, do give it a try when you are in Singapore.
Hope you all like my little post for [FOOD TO TRY IN SINGAPORE], thankiu~
My mom in law very co-operate when I say "mom, come we take a photo"
Haha~greeting from us and wishing you all have a merry Christmas too!

You can get Four Season Outlet at below locations:
TAKASHIMAYA OUTLET
Takashimaya
391 Orchard Road
B207-3-2 Food Hall
Singapore 238873
AMK HUB OUTLET
Ang Mo Kio Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3
B2-28
Singapore 569933
SERANGOON NEX OUTLET
Nex
23 Serangoon Central,
03-K14
Singapore 556083
THE CLEMENTI MALL OUTLET
Clementi Mall
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West
B1-K10
Singapore 129588
TAMPINES MALL OUTLET
Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5
B1-K8
Singapore 529510
BEDOK MALL OUTLET
Bedok Mall
311 New Upper Changi Road
B2-K11
Singapore 467360

No comments:

Post a Comment