Nuffnag Ads

Thursday 25 December 2014

【居銮美食】宵夜:古城铁板烧鱼 @ 中华大会堂路

Gosh...today I'm here for twice!
We having our early dinner at 4pm+ due to my sister will out to Singapore for working tomorrow.
So of coz we will have our supper again...

天啊,我今天来这里两次了!
今天4pm+就吃晚餐,因为我二妹要提早出新加坡。
所以肯定我要吃宵夜啦~

We are discussing where we go for supper...
Well..normally people will choose "Ah Fu Satay"
But I'm want try another place of today, I wanna eat Ikan Bakar (a.k.a stingray BBQ)

我们在讨论要去哪里吃
通常首选是【阿福沙爹】
但是我想吃【烧鱼】所以我要去别的地方

Well..at 1st we thought it call "Malacca Ikan Bakar"
Now I only realised, is "Gu Cheng Ikan Bakar" 
But "Gu Cheng" is a tourist place in Malacca.
Hence, in Mathematic terms: "Gu Cheng" = "Malacca"

But the english name seem different with Chinese ya...
It name "JIN HUA IKAN BAKAR"
lolz...

我们原以为这家叫做【马六甲烧鱼】
后来为了部落拍照才知道他是【古城烧鱼】
但是【古城】是【马六甲】的著名旅游胜地
所以在数学哲理,【古城=马六甲】 :P

但是招牌上的英文是【JIN HUA烧鱼】, lolx...


Different type of fish...Only 2 stingray left and we are order 1.
I like "Chicken Fish" as well...
But I let my lil bro have the priority to choose (what a kind sista, see how I love you Ah Zhen!)

这里也有很多不一样的鱼,但是只有两只【魔鬼鱼】,我们叫了一只
我也很喜欢【鸡肉鱼】,但是我让我弟选。所以阿镇,我是很爱你的 :P


It really paiseh to take photo at this little town but! 
Work for my blogs! ok lo...
Try to curi photo shoot of this lil fatty am cutting my stingray
But who knows! He turns he head up!
Direct turn back and faster walk back my seat, muahahahhaa
Think he is so paiseh and telling his mom I was taking his photo
But don't worry, xiao didi, jie jie is not a bad girl :P
My shooting skill is still well...See you are still handsome tho... 

在这个小城市拍照是有点夸张多多下的。
但是为了部落,我就豁出去了!
这小胖子正在专注的切我的鱼,我要偷拍的时候...
他竟然抬头看我,oh my god.....
静静的拿下相机走回位子。
他很害羞跟他妈妈说我在拍他。
哎哟,小弟弟,别担心啦,姐姐我不是坏人啦 >.<
我的拍照技术还很不错的k,看你还是很帅23下的


Also, they are in family stall, great that the son willing to help out at their lil age
Again, Ah Zhen, you see how happiness you are!

他们也是家庭式的营业方式,儿子们都会出来帮忙。
阿镇,你真的是很幸福23下咯!


We are seating front of [Xin KonTong] coz we want to order others food.
[Xin Kon Tong] is a old style Zi Char type shop and we always have our family dinner here...
Ok, I will intro this stall more next time. Give me sometime to dig out my old photo >.<

我们坐在【新广东】前面因为也要点这里的食物。
【新广东】是老字号的煮抄店面,我们经常在这里吃晚餐。
下一次再来写这家店的专文,给我一点时间来挖照片 >.<

FuJian Mee (I miss Malaysia type)
福建面 (马来西亚式)


Fried Meat in Ermented Red Beancurd (Ah Zhen Favourite)
南乳炸肉 (我弟最爱)

Fried Rice (Mr Bun want)
炒饭(本先生要吃的)


Our main dish - BBQ Stingray
我们的主食 - 【烧鱼】

RM30 for 4 pax~
I think due to inflation rate, price is about there lo~

Actually [AH FU SATAY] also have stingray BBQ, but is in "curry powder" type.
I still prefer the original style. 
And this is actually not really that spicy,I'm found that I'm acceptability of spicy level has changed, I can take very spicy in the past, but now... NO!
I'm not sure about the reason but anyway, avoid spicy good for health as well, just leave it.

That all for today, Thankiu~

其实【阿福沙爹】也有烧鱼但是是“咖喱粉”的。
我还是比较喜欢这种。
但这家的没有很辣,我也感觉我身体接受辣的程度有改变。
以前我可以吃很辣,现在好像不能像以前那样。
我也不知道原因但是不管怎样,现在也该少吃辣,所以就不管了。

今天介绍到这里, 谢谢!



Above is my little brother~ ^^Y
Show show face, let him be my ending post :P

No comments:

Post a Comment