Nuffnag Ads

Friday 19 December 2014

[Singapore] All crabby favourite - Jumbo Seafood Restaurant + East Coast sidewalk!

I  have been struggling few days...
WHERE SHOULD I BRING MY IN LAW FAMILY FOR DINNER??!!!!
Well...no doubts Singapore crab is a must try food....
It's not because the taste is better than Malaysia...
Because...It really big sometime than you will have "wow wow" on your mind
Think back my daddy when I bring him have crab at Melben Seafood, he really do excited when he see the crab is so big and never seen.
Today, I was thinking...where should I bring them...Well, the famous crab in Singapore...
Jumbo, Melben, Red House, Long Beach, No Signboard, Seafood Paradise.
No Signboard is horrendously expensive, out due to my budget...
Long Beach, famous of pepper crab more. But I'm not fans of pepper crab...
Red House, no that famous as above...no friend give me comment.
Seafood Paradise, my all time favourite but I did brought them go when 2 years back...it's in industry area so it rather difficult meet our subsequent plan.
So...after deep consideration, we went to JUMBO SEAFOOD! Again!
This 2 years I really go back a lot but is at River Valley and Riverwalk branch...
My company annual dinner.....My mom birthday...1st visit of my sister boyfriend....
K la, Just treat as family dinner and let them try difference in Malaysia.
My reservation time is 530pm but we arrived at 6pm...
After taking order, my family suddenly "disappear" as they busy taking photo around...
Now, PHOTO SESSION!!!
Sunset in East Coast.... Have a windy day here...

My parent in law, sweet couple till old...
I'm their only daughter in law ^^Y
They have a daughter in law who love selfie, haha :P
Due to off peak timing, so the food quite fast and my hubby calling us back to the seat...

A Must Order Food in JUMBO - CHILI CRAB!

Chili crab really work well and I like this type of gravy, not that watery nor dry.
Is very nice especially come with the bun!

Salted Yolk Crab

Out of my expected, I prefer more dry type salted egg...will be more fragrance.
Won't order this next time >.<


Fried Baby Squid

Not bad as it really crunchy, due to my braces I have to choose small one to bite ^^
Can't remember the price but seem not over S$20.

Spring Onion Deer Meat

Oh ya, I love this dish as well...well nice and the taste is nice! Forgot the price, think is about S$27
Mushroom Toufu
To me just normal dish, but cheap at S$15
Century Egg and Salted Egg Yolk with Spinach Vegetables
This is must order item from me wherever I visit Jumbo.
The vegetable soup more nicer after add in both type of egg yolk and again, the ingredient is a lot!
I'm order medium size as I love vege! S$21  if I'm not wrong.
Our Family Photo, clever me ask the crew take family photo before we start.
Else you won't get anyone free when time come around their peak hour..
Baby Zen also stay and look at camera when the crew ask him to smile~
and He have his own apron as well...
He finally willing to wear after all of us done eating...
Our total course dinner come at S$250++
Thanks Mr Bun,you such a lovely man in the world (when come to bill only)
After our dinner, we just spend sometime walk along the beach, such a relax feel...
Especially we hardly go back to KL nowadays :(

My mom in law with her beloved son!

Mr Bun eldest sister, mom in law , me + baby Zen

I love this photo altho bit blur...He finally have a bit of smile...(he always say he is smiling, lolz)
That all for my family as today at East Coast, 13122014!
Ending photo with my father in law~
He seem enjoy the meal of today as he ate a lot of crabs as well, yeah!

Below are Jumbo Seafood Restaurant details:
JUMBO Seafood
Blk 1206 East Coast Parkway
#01-07/08, East Coast Seafood Centre,
Singapore 449883
Tel : 6442-3435 | Fax : 6444-5373
JUMBO Seafood Riverside
30 Merchant Road # 01-01/02
Riverside Point, Singapore 058282
Tel : 6532-3435 Fax : 6538-3433
JUMBO Seafood Gallery
20 Upper Circular Road, #B1-48
The Riverwalk, Singapore 058416
Tel : 6534-3435 Fax : 6536-3836
JUMBO Seafood @ NSRCC
10 Changi Coast Walk
SAFRA Resort, Singapore 499739
Tel : 6552-3435 | Fax : 6214-0321

Blk 11 #01-16 Dempsey Road
Singapore 249673
Tel : 6479-3435 | Fax : 6476-6329

No comments:

Post a Comment