Nuffnag Ads

Tuesday 2 December 2014

[Food@Pavilion] 291114 - Christmas + Hokkaido Ramen Santouka 北海道汕头家拉面


Today, I am in PAVILLION!!!

So long that I didn’t back to KL. Oh ya…Christmas is around the corner ^^

 

Pavillion did spend a lot in decoration ya~ blingin everywhere and I love the snowman~




 This Ferris Wheel can fitted 2 person in, power by Maybank





Kye Zen was so cute in this photo! Love him muakss muakss muakss!



Sales everywhere but I didn’t get mood to shop~

And it seem like less crowded this time, eco downturn?

Anyway, I’m try to save money for my upcoming trip too so…NO NO to spend!





Tokyo street is located at Level 6 which full of eateries

End up we come to this


Hokkaido Santouka Ramen
 





A famous Japanese ramen started out in Hokkaido in 1988 and expanding to others country, 
of coz, Singapore is 1 of them.

But I never try in Singapore.









Think their Ala Carte average is about RM28+ but set meal at RM35+


Set Meal normally are 2 type main course (noodles + rice in small size) + salad + chawamushi + tea (dunno what tea is that but I guess is oolong).


You can upsize the noodle at RM2 for regular or RM6.50 for Large.


Me and Mr Bun were sharing 1 set which is Kara-Miso Ramen + Roe Salmon rice
 (small for me, keep fit!)






Kara-Miso is spicy base which not really that spicy…


 I order 1 Shio Ramen for kids as I know the true Japanese type ramen kinda salty, better let them have healthy food.




My mother in law having their famous ramen – Tokusen Toroniku Ramen but she prefer Shio Ramen soup based, same as me.

But I still prefer my rice compare with ramen ^^





See how small their rice ^^ but to me ok, if jus 50% full
 

To me, it was so-so…but heard it is very famous!

Sorry that I’m really neither Ramen Fans nor fancy of Ramen.

Even in Singapore I also don’t feel it nice after I try 2, so…is just my personal point.


The total is RM269++ (I’m a bit shocked while I look at the bill BUT!!!)


By using Citibank credit card can enjoy 20% off, which is RM210++

Ok la…I’m forgot it was in RM. And we have 6 adult + 2 kids, convert back to SGD about S$100+.

Consider reasonable, passed!





That’s all for my day at Pavillion and I’m rushing back to attend Wylie’s wedding ^^

Hokkaido Santouka Ramen
Lot 6.24.03, Tokyo Street, 6th Floor, Pavilion,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment