Nuffnag Ads

Sunday 23 March 2014

[Phuket] First F.L.Y in my life...

October 2006 - First F.L.Y in my life...

My 1st fly in my life...is PHUKET, 1 of the small island of Thailand.
Mr Bun sister - Jodi was jio him go Phuket together..
and that time this red color budget air with "NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY" just launched.

I cant really remember the cost because Mr Bun are the one who paying.
But if not wrong is RM600-700+ per pax, including stay :)
Can't remember is 3 night or 4 night >.<
But sure it is worth if compare to now.

The hotel including in the iti was under renovation.
So they upgrade us to this "Club Andaman Beach Resort"
Pretty cool...is Chalet type, 1 house they separated to 2 room, but there is a link door between both room (if I wasn't wrong).


Entrace of the Andaman Resort


Our Chalet room, yeah ^^
He is complaining the aircon are too cold!
Hotel Lobby


There is a lot tuk-tuk provided service around white cheap price.
I think is only 200baht for 4 person for almost a day, they bring you to 3-4 places
It means only RM5 per person.
But actually they also bring us to being "Chop" by others =.=


TUK TUK SERVICES: ELEPHANT RIDING 




Deng Deng, My hubby sister and her boyfriends (at 2006).
Now is my bro & sis in law



Eh Siapa ni? 姐夫以前的肚子是平的!










I don't have much photo for myself in this elephant riding.
Because...all in their camera! ^^"


PATONG BEACH


Street food



Oh no...Puppy farting >.<


at Patong Beach
Phuket night shopping mall


Oh, there will be part II for Phuket 2006, stay tune ^.^









No comments:

Post a Comment