Nuffnag Ads

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fibroin Firming Ultra Mask . 童颜神器蚕丝面膜

Frankly, I'm a 面膜控 as well...
Especially addicted to Taiwan mask - 我的美丽日记 (my beauty diary).
Also, bought back a lot mask during my korea trip >.<

Past year, I'm concentrate on hydrating & soothing mask...
Because my skin easily go dry and have 细纹 (wrinkle),and my skin is easily SENSITIVE!!!
Wherever rashes or itchy, I will apply soothing mask...
Normal, of course go for hydrating mask, I need water, my skin need WATER ^.^

But recently, I'm  feel my skin easily go tired and look dull (暗沉).
Arghh...I'm over 25 (well, age is secret, shhh!), hydrating mask can't easily satisfy me anymore...
Well, I always envy those with white/fair skin.
Sensitive skin hardly apply whitening products, it will go more sensitive, lol.

So my friend has introduce me a new type of mask...
Is called Fibroin Firming Ultra Mask, 蚕丝面膜 a.k.a 童颜面膜




蚕丝面膜五大领先特性:
一、选材天然蚕丝,材质透明细腻,终结无纺布面膜。
二、前所未有的服贴度,透明膜体能完全紧贴肌肤,不会造成反吸,织物脱落等现象,更不会导致过敏。
三、能携带大量精华液,还有普通面膜20倍以上的精华液导入吸收效果。
四、携带来自纯天然萃取的原液精华,安全无副作用,让您放心体验蚕丝做成的第二层肌肤。
五、补水保湿的同时去黄美白,淡化色素色斑,淡化痘印等功效
Advantages of FIBROIN SILK mask: 
◆ material from natural silk, silk fiber is porous. Good penetration, moisturizing level is 5-10 times the normal mask.
◆ super thin and stick to skin, completely transparent film and close to the skin, the mask not easily fall off, and won't cause of sensitive.
◆ carry a lot of essence, the absorbility is 20x of normal mask.
◆ carry essence extracted from natural sources,  safe with no side effect, assured experience your second layer of skin with silk.
◆ hydrating, firming, minimize pores, improve dullness and immediately improving the skin's bright complexion.



主要成分:
天然蚕丝、传明酸,透明质酸(玻尿酸)、水解胶原蛋白、顶级天然美白保湿因子,氨基酸保湿剂、甘草提取物、银耳精华等高档成分
Ingredients:
Natural silk, tranexamic acid, hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid), hydrolyzed collagen, whitening top natural moisturizing factor, amino acids, moisturizers, licorice extract, white fungus cream and other high-end components.


Method of Use:
After wash off, take out the mask. It consist of 3 layer. Middle layer is the silk mask.
Take of the WHITE layer first, then stick the mask on your face. Slowly remove off the BLUE layer.
Place the mask on face about 20-30 minutes,
Massage the essence until absorb by skin.
More effective if use often.
使用方法:
面部清洁后,取出面膜,由于此面膜是3层包装,中间层双透明的蚕丝面膜,
先将孔珍珠膜揭掉,将中间层到面膜
直接敷于脸部,
再将有蓝色无妨布揭掉孔珍珠膜揭掉。
敷用20-30分钟左右即可,
并把残留的精华液轻轻按摩至皮肤吸收,
每天使用效果更佳。





**Still have other good comment but I didn't print all out >.< (no time)

This is kind of review also sharing this mask with everyone.
1 of incredible mask as it can be use on my sensitive sot sot skin >.<
This definitely can improve your skin!
Anyone who interest, kindly leave your comment or email me @
cindy442000@gmail.com.
Or my line id: cindy442000    
WECHAT: cindylovebun

as well.
The price is not so expensive (as I'm also only a 小资女 only) ^^
Stay tune and look for my future product review, cheers ^.^

AGAIN! TO THOSE WHO COPY MY PHOTO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
YOU ARE REALLY NOT RESPECT TO THE WRITER ME
AND BEWARE OF FAKE FIBROIN YOU HAVE!

*Sorry I'm extremely angry when I saw other seller grab my photo!

2 comments:

  1. Look mafan. Im kinda lazy. Betw how much? Msg me or fb pm me also can.

    ReplyDelete