Nuffnag Ads

Friday 21 March 2014

About m3...

1st post...well, what should I write ler?
Ok lah...write something about me...
I'm typical scorpio,dared to love or hated, quite stubborn...
Also like to talk (is not 8gua please), like to share, like to smile, like to help(those who shd help). don't like people force me do wat I don't wan, don't like geh geh life on, don't like follow wat ppl follow...bla bla
Sincerely treat to everyone is my objective.
I'm 100% Buddhist and I have such believe such of
[Good will be rewarded with good, and evil with evil] ^^
第一个post,要写什么好叻?
好吧,就来个介绍自己好了。
我是个标准型天蝎座女生,敢爱敢恨,十分执着的人。
也喜欢讲话(不是八卦please),喜欢分享,喜欢笑,喜欢帮助[该帮助的人].
不喜欢别人逼我做不喜欢的事,不喜欢戴着面具过生活,不喜欢跟着别人所跟的...点点
真诚对待它人是我滴座右铭。
我是100%的佛教徒还有很相信这种
[善有善报;恶有恶报]
I have meeting a lot people in my life, include you!
Thanks for god let me know everyone in my life.
It really gain a lot life experience and story into mylife, make it more fantastic!
在这人生的道路上我遇到了好多人,也包括你!
谢谢老天让我遇到了那么多人。经常从聊天中得到知识,感慨,经验,使我人生变得很精彩!
See my picture from before till now...
Is it very big difference?
Ya, I believed so....P/S: I'm not involved any process of plastic surgery,
is all help by the skin care and make up that I tried so many years!
My life interest is = how to make myself into "more presentable".
Like to search on what new tech of make up, skin care, test on new stuff and share info wherever there have sum1 who ask me :)
Why this is my life interest? well...hope I will share the reason why I turn into this, hiak hiak XD
Also, I love TRAVEL!!!
It make me grow, make me experience a lot of thing.
Learn to others culture, see others life.
And I'm overseas shopaholic.
Must well bring back some decoration and skin care from others country, lolz =.=
But of coz, at my budgeted cost list (I'm not Richie) ^^"
看看11年的对比照...
是不是很大分别?
我想是吧,我可没有去整容哦,
都是这些年来靠我一直尝试的保养品和化妆品。
我一生人的目标,就是如何让自己变得“可以见人”。
喜欢看看时下最流行的化妆/保养品,尝试新产品,分享心得(如果被问到的话)。
为什么这是我人生目标,mmm....迟些会分享,hehe XD
还有,我爱旅行!
在旅游中成长,体验不同的东西。
学习不同的文化,体会别人不一样的俄生活。
我有“国外购物症”。
旅行时一定要带些外国的装饰品+护肤品我才会甘心哦 ^^"
当然,在我预算的范围内(本小姐可不是千金) ^^
Am writing this blog mainly is record down the places that I went, that people I meets, the good stuff to share with everyone.
Chinese or English language blog? well...it really have to depend on my mood then...haha
Stay Tune!
这个部落主要是记下我所走过的路,遇到的人,和好东西分享。
中英文部落格?well....那真的是要看我心情,哈哈。
走开了别忘了要回来哦 ^^

3 comments:

  1. 哇。。。真的差好多耶,來分享看看什麼保養品不錯用的

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like 2 diff person. Haha.. good leh... dual language... good effort..

    ReplyDelete