Nuffnag Ads

Wednesday 7 May 2014

[保养] 魔法森林美白系列:神奇番茄美白按摩面膜 | Tony Moly Tomatox Whitening Mask

Halo readers! Today have mood again to update my blog.
I'm went to Watson to testing product and overheard someone pointing at Cetaphil and intro to her friends again...haha, It's really good mood if the product in my blog has been known as good product as for others as well!

For Cetaphil review please press below link:-
[review]Cetaphil Cleanser 油性/敏感肌肤救星


哈咯同学们,今天我很有心情update我的部落。
去了趟屈臣氏试用产品,听到隔壁的人向她朋友介绍cetaphil!
自己推荐的产品也被别人说赞,心情确实会变好好噢!

要看Cetaphil review 就大大力按我!
_____________________________________________________________________

Today, I'm come with Tony Moly product! My 1st review on this brand.
I bought this mask in my Korea trip, oops, it's quite a long time ago, guess is in 2011.
I'm know it's quite a sometime, but...I'm really have a lot product to use ne...
So, quickly open up and put more effort to finish it :P

Tomatox has been launched in Year 2009 and has reported been sold over millions in Korean alone.
Wow, I have another product used by million people, feel proud++++

今天,我来写Tony Moly的产品,也是我第一次用tony moly的产品。
这是我在韩国败回来的面膜...oops,蛮久了,2011年>.<
是有点久,但是我保存很好k! 太多产品用了。
所以快快打开然后努力快快用完它, hiak hiak :P

Tomatox是2009年launched的产品,但是1韩国就卖过百万!
哇,我的化妆柜里又有个大众产品,骄傲++



Once opened, you will see a small spoon for scooping up the product, mostly for sanitary purposes.
The mask is quite smooth, I feel have very little biji biji thing inside, maybe tomato seed...lolz >.<

一打开,就有看到有小小只的勺子,卫生专用。当然,我通常都会不见掉这些东西。哈哈
这面膜很滑很滑,但是又很少的粒粒感觉,可能是番茄种子,哈哈 >.<


Tony Moly
Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

【Product Information】
■Containing Tomato extracted water and Tomato ingredients, this multi-functional massage & pack brings instant dual magic brightening & vitalizing & defoxifying effects into the skin.

■Being as a multi-functional product of soft massage and cleanly wash off mask, Tomatox magic white massage pack deliver highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, skin hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaves the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple.

Tony Moly
神奇番茄美白按摩面膜


【产品介紹】
■富含番茄水和番茄成分,具有瞬间神奇美白和弹力充电按摩功效,以及皮肤清洁的面膜效果,是一款可同时达到多重功效的多功能产品。
■強烈的紫外线和越來越严重的环境污染产生了大量的有害物质,再加上來自內外对皮肤的有害因素导致了皮肤疲惫和衰老。因此,此款美白按摩面膜通過抗氧化和清洁废物來维系干净亮白的肤色。
■这是一款同時实现柔和的角质管理、激發肌肤活性、美白保湿、供给营养和皮肤保护效果的多功能美白产品




【Direction】
■After washing and rinse off the face, take an adequate amount of the product and softly massage with finger tips about 1-2 minutes. After massage leave it as mask for 5-10minutes.
■Then gently wash it off only with water. Do not use soap and/or foam cleansr. Tenderly rinse off the skin with patting motion (Do not hardly rub).
■Use 2-3 times in a weeks.

【使用方法】
■洁面后,轻轻擦去水分,挖取适量产品,像擦面霜一樣仔細而均勻地按摩脸部肌肤1-2分钟,充分按摩后像敷面膜一样保持均勻塗抹狀态5-10分钟。
■不必使用香皂或洁面产品,只需用温水洗去剩余面膜后用毛巾轻拍干水分即可。
■一周使用2-3次,也可个根据需要每天使用。



What a big and cute Tomato, you will feel want to eat when you hungry, hiak hiak
Oops, my neck also want to 保养 now. As my beautician even recommend me go to neck whitening programme,,,well, I can do it at home with this and fibroin. save money :P

又大又可爱的番茄面膜,肚子饿的时候可能还会想吃掉,哈哈
我的颈部也要开始保养,美容师已经开始就介绍我颈部美白疗程。
哎呀,在家里勤劳点做也一样,不用浪费钱。
用fibroin残留下来的精华拼命刷颈部一样可以保湿又美白!

As I'm a type as sensitive skin at sensitive period, after use whitening product have to immediate put on toner to hydrate skin and moisturizer.
So I wont putting my after pic, use my hand to replace it, haha.
After use Tomatox you will feel clean, whitening.
Texture is [just nice], but I'm worry to dry as for my skin...so I will use more toner (my toner is hydration toner).
It have effect but not that long lasting, but of coz if you do often, I believe it will change your skin tone problem.

我这个敏感季节敏感肌肤症的人,一用完美白产品要即刻上保湿和面霜。
所以我的脸就不上镜啦,我用手来代替。
用完这个面膜,你会觉得皮肤蛮干净的,有白了。
感觉是[刚刚好],但是我怕太干,所以就用多点toner (我的toner是保湿的)。
效果是有的,但是不持久,经常做可能会改变肌肤暗淡问题。


DengDeng!How was the effect?
Hope this post will sincerely help on your survey for this product.
Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment