Nuffnag Ads

Tuesday 14 October 2014

[保养] [雪花秀Sulwhasoo설화수] 我是格格,体验皇族式一瓶百用的 “润燥精华”


Disclaimer: All opinions expressed on this blog are my own, and have not been influenced by PR companies or advertisers. Products featured/reviewed are purchased with my own money, thank you.

声明: 此帖无广告成分,心得纯属个人意见。此产品是自己花钱买的,谢谢!


Is time to share about this emperor skin care which I using about a month now...

Why I said it is Emperor Skin Care?
At the G20 Seoul Summit when French President Nicolas Sarkozy complimented Lee Myung-Bak's youthful appearance, Lee responced that he uses Sulwhasoo product.

Sulwhasoo, Korean translation as "SnowFlower".
It believe to change a woman outlook by adjus from inner with Korean medical herbs receipe.

(Chi) 是时候分享我这只用了一个月的“皇族”保养品 ...
为何我说是“皇族”保养?

2010年高峰會上,法国总统沙柯吉礼貌性的问总统李明博,如何在高压下维持那么好的肌肤状态,李明博当时回答:[因为我用 “雪花秀”]

雪花秀作为韩国熟女必备公认品牌,我看是“国宝级”了吧。
得到总统公开赞誉 ,是保养品界的无比荣耀吧。

雪花秀相信女人的“气”要调理,“气”调好,“色”就会好。
利用韩方重要之精髓改善干糙肌肤,润了,气顺了,脸色就会变好,为肌肤带来晶莹剔透。

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum 雪花秀润燥精华 

 

 Sulwhasoo Firse Care Serum has set an amazing record to stay as the brand no 1 best-selling product for 17 years. Esp with the record with 9 bottles sold every minute in 2011.


Formulated with Korean medicinal herbs, this essential regimen boosting serum assures optimal skin care results, promoting balance and replenishing essential moisture and nutrients.

  • Membranous Milkvetch promotes natural skin circulation and Dwarf Lilyturf and Licorice boost synergy among herbal extracts to restore skin’s natural healthy radiance.
  • Absorbing instantly and deep within the skin, this serum leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple, prepares skin to receive treatment and boosts the efficacy of skin care used throughout the regimen.

(chi)雪花秀润草精华是雪花秀众多系列中连续17年拿到最畅销产品,曾创下每分钟卖9瓶的纪录。

功效猶如肌膚藥引的韓方草藥精華,是護膚程序不可或缺的產品,有效提升最理想護膚效果,調和肌膚均衡,大量補充所需水分滋養。

- 黄芪有助促進肌膚血氣運行,麥冬與甘草精華可促進各種草藥精華成分的協同作用,煥發肌膚天然健康光采。

- 迅速為肌膚深層吸收,令肌膚柔軟、細嫩,為吸收隨後的護膚品打好基礎,並提升所有護膚品的功效。


First Care Serum introduced the concept of a ‘boosting skin essence’ 
which is applied right after cleansing to optimize the skin’s condition for any treatment products used thereafter. 
Sulwhasoo First Care  Serum gives the skin a healthy and radiant glow by facilitating regeneration and adding vitality, firmness and nutrition to the skin.

The bottle itself quite simple but luxury, heavy as well...
I have accidentally drop it from my desk twice, but luckily it doesnt break due to the bottle design.
The pump dispenser is quite convenient and easy to control, I like~

(Chi)一般精华素是使用于化妆水后,但是这雪花秀精华可是用于洗完脸后,化妆水之前。
所以他才成为“First Care Serum”,也就是洗完脸后第一步所要用的保养品。
 因为它的原理就是:
渗入干燥的肌肤深层,打开肌肤吸收通道, 令之后的保养品能更好地被吸收。

First Care Serum的瓶装蛮大气的,很有重量。
我不小心从桌上跌过两次,没跌烂果然要拜他的瓶子所赐。
有压嘴,使用很方便也很容易控制用量。




It's not chemical smell but kind of medidation, it's not heavy and I feel healthy~
None of Ginseng smell found in this product!
Color...It was like "caramel", how you think?

This is an 'abnormal serum' as it has 100 ways of using it.
It can use on scalps, nail, tummy bla bla...
It's very good to pregnancy too ^^

Normally I will use it as face serum, and addin into my eye serum to do massage.
If I have event, I will addin to my make up base to made my make up long lasting.
 See, it's pretty useful right~

(Chi) 他的味道不刺激,中药味道说重不重。
单单的汉方味道,绝没有人参味。
颜色方面....个人觉得好像“焦糖”。你觉得呢?

这款精华不止是普通精华那么简单,他还有百用方法。
可以用在头皮,指甲,肚子等等....
孕妇也可以用的护肤品~

 通常我拿来是当精华液用,偶尔拿来加入眼精华作加强按摩使用。
如果有dinner,我就加进make up base里用,妆会更服帖。
很多功能使用,觉得很万能,


 I said:
Hydrating: I feel so far so good, but the skin not as dry easily as before.
Firming: Nope, it won't have firmy feel but will have dewy skin.
Whitening: Nope, I don't feel I fairer.
Brightening: Yes, feel bit changes of bright and look more healthy.
Pore Minimiser: just used one month, doesnt fee got help on pore (I dont look forward it has this function as well).
Oily: Yes if you no apply mousurizer afterwards, else...still bit oily (It will be perfect work in autumn/winter country, or long hours stay in air con room).


我说:
补水,还好,皮肤不会干。
紧肤,我觉得这个不会帮助你紧肤,但是你的脸会有饱饱的感觉。
美白:不会。
提亮:会,皮肤用了有亮,气色很好。
缩小毛孔: 才使用一个月,感觉不出。但我也不指望他会帮助。
油: 如果事后没上润肤霜,我想可以那脸上的油去煎蛋。 不过在冷天(冷气房里),深信他会是不错的。




Basically, I feel this Firse Care Serum under Essential is not bad.

I bought exclusive set at DFS at $175, 2 bottle should be can tahan till my skin change series (ie. 30+ years old).
Normal price at Tangs is $90, RM250.
After used I should won't repurchase this item, that time I should need more function of serum.
But I will continue to support Sulwhasoo it there is any new tech raised my attention.



(Chi) 基本上,我觉得这个Essential系列的first care serum不错用。

我在DFS买了exclusive set限量版 @ $175 ,两只应该够我耐到我肌肤换季。(ie: 三十岁后)
平时卖一只要$90 @ Tangs, 马币则是 RM250.
所以用完后不会对first care serum作回购,到时候应该更需要多功效serum。
不过我会继续关注雪花秀品牌。
 

By Bangryun.

No comments:

Post a Comment