Nuffnag Ads

Tuesday 8 April 2014

[就是爱吃] Eight (8) !!! Korean BBQ, Central @ Clark Quay

E04 April 2014, Fri
Dinner with Jimui - Kimi
I'm share to my facebook previously about [ZERO ZERO] at Clark Quay which is 7 course dinner at only S$39.90++!
Too bad on today I have intro this to my friend to celebrate her boyfriend birthday dinner, and she inform me that [ZERO ZERO] has closed down, what a sad news!
I'm on the way to Clark Quay as well which is to [8] Korean BBQ restaurant.
It was recommended by blogger and Kimi love Korean food the most.
Well, we give it a try ^^
We are meeting 730pm and I arrived about 7pm. I'm waiting outside this restaurant and surprise many people go in directly without looking the other restaurants around...
Kimi able to out of office on time and arrived about 715pm.
So we proceed with our prior booking and she lead us to outdoor area.
Phew, lucky!!! It's outdoor!!
Can't imagine BBQ indoor and full of the smell, I will become "BBQ Cindy" then :x
BBQ BBq, of course [Pork Belly] is a must try item!
We order 4 colours, which mean 4 flavors of the bellies >.<
The 4 colours set cost S$58, and included 1 soup.
We have add on 1 more squid (regret after that, 2 lady ate so much...Bellies summore >.<)
The squid cost about S$16 or S$18, cant remember...
Well, self take some photo 1st while waiting the crew services us...
Sooner it will turn dark and we are not able take pretty photo more (so clever am I right? face this problem at [Zero Zero] before, aiksss!]
See how hot and sexy she is...beside her I feel I'm more like a maid....lolz
She is 1 of my besties - Kimi~
Soon, our squid has done ^^
Thanks for our handsome service screw, clap hand**
Deng Deng, our tonight 主角!
4 colours!!!
Let's me intro you their name:
Miss "Original"
Miss "Wine"
Miss "Red Pepper"
Miss "Miso"
Pork Belly Pork Belly!! They are truly bellieSSsss!!!
How sexy (fat) they are...
Even me & kimi are ok to belly we also cant take it >.<
Before the crew left, quickly get him gelp us take a photo for this 1st ^^"
Fat die me, lolz
We have order 1 rice to share...
It is very nice with rice, but we still not able to finish!
This soup come with the set, we choose seafood soup...
But honestly only so-so.
Next time 2 people can just only order the 4 colours set, if small eaters :)
Total bill of today is S$90+...
Not really cheap but food not bad, with outdoor environment.
E!ght Korean BBQ | Clarke Quay
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#02-79/90 The Central
Singapore 059817
Tel: 6222 2159
Opening Hours:
Lunch: 11.30am – 2.30pm (Last order 2pm)
Dinner: 5.30pm – 11pm (Last order 10pm)
Next, we have our second round at Clark Quay!
After walk 1 round we finally decided go to this bar...Nice feel, the ang mo crew is pretty ^^


*ghost cindy, haha..*


I'm in Erdinger, Kimi in White wine,
match us right...I never think I'm that gorgeous to have wine lo.
Wait me change my style 1st, haha...


Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment